A Guide to Broken Dentures and Denture Repair
Are you looking for denture repair service in Lincoln, NE?
Below we’ll explore why and how dentures break; we’ll discuss what some denture repair options are as well as replacement options that would enable you to avoid conventional dentures.
Denture Repair: Why do dentures break?
Denture Repair: What is a good denture repair kit to use at home?
Denture Repair: How do dentures become damaged or broken?
As mentioned above, dentures can break because the materials are worn out. Once the materials in your dentures begin to wear out, a bite into something that you have never had a problem biting into before may suddenly cause one of the teeth in the denture to crack or break off. This can also happen when chewing if the denture no longer fits well.
Fitting dentures may fall out of the mouth or you may accidentally drop them in the sink or on the floor when you take them out to clean them. This can cause them to crack, a tooth or teeth to come out, or for the denture to break completely.
Schedule Day or Night
Schedule your dental appointment at anytime of the day or night with our online scheduling.
We have 7 Locations in Lincoln, NE!
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options
Nebraska Family Dentistry has Lincoln Dental clinics in all parts of Lincoln. Choose a “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.